I had another productive week last week. I’ve been trying to work on a item a day for sale at the craft fair I have booked on the 1st. I already have plenty of stock but I want to be able to be enthusiastic about what is on my stall, and that’s going to be easier if I have new things to show off.
First I made another tea cosy.
Then I went a bit pot holder crazy…
Then I made this mandala…
I’ve made a little progress on my stripy blanket, although my bobble strip wasn’t very bobbly :S
And inspired by knittingsarah’s Socks with Sarah KAL I dug out a sock I’d started months ago. This was my first attempt at a toe-up pattern, which took a bit of getting used to, but the real problem was turning the heel. It literally took SIX attempts! It still doesn’t look quite right but I didn’t have it in me to try a seventh time. I did knit it European style though! 🙂 It felt a little like cheating because I knitted it in DK so it was fairly quick to work up, but once I have the hang of that pesky heel I’ll switch to 4ply and see what happens.
All in all, not a bad week!